FLY BUTANE JACKET BLACK/HI-VIS SM
The Fly Butane Jacket has a multi-material construction with an advanced poly shell for excellent abrasion- and tear-resistance. The HydraGuard weatherproofing provides water and wind proof protection and breathabililty. The anatomically correct construction allows enhanced riding and reduces fatigue. Air panels in the front and exhaust vents at the back flow plenty of air, keeping you cooler and drier.
- MATERIAL: Multi-material construction with an advanced poly-fabric textile main shell for excellent abrasion and tear resistance. HYDRAguard™ membrane protection provides windproof, waterproof/breathable protection.
- PROTECTION: CE level 1, removable armor, at shoulders and elbows, conforms to EN1621- 1 standards. PE back and spine protector. Upper and lower sleeve volume control helps keep your armor in the correct position
- LINER: Fully removable, long sleeve, thermal liner for additional warmth. Features inner pocket and fleece lined back panel.
- Anatomically correct construction for reduced fatigue and enhanced riding comfort
- Aqua-Guard™ waterproof zippers on vents. YKK® main zippers
- Internal waist connection zipper to allow attachment to FLY riding pants
- Reflective panels for improved rider visibility