MICHELIN PILOT ROAD 4 GT REAR 170/60ZR17
Michelin's best-selling street tire, the Pilot Road 4 GT represents the latest iteration and next generation of Pilot Road evolution. Designed to deliver maximum safety in most conditions especially on wet roads and in particular when braking, Michelin's goal is to cover all riders in all conditions. Touting both enhanced safety and extended tire life, the Pilot Road 4 tires are a tangible illustration of Michelin’s Total Performance strategy of constantly and simultaneously improving tire performance characteristics across the range. The Pilot Road 4 GT tires are for heavier, touring bikes and has a stiffer casing with a patented new technology for motorcycle tires that delivers the stability you need for heavier GT-class bikes while riding solo, two-up or with luggage, and the comfort you desire. The Pilot Road 4 GT tires are already the OEM choice for the new BMW R1200RT.
- Superior wet-weather performance, stops 17% shorter than the leading sport touring tire competitors on wet pavement and 24% shorter on slippery wet surfaces
- Up to 20% longer tread life than MICHELIN® Pilot® Road 3 tires
- Dependable grip, even in challenging conditions
- 2 Compound Technology with all-new silica-charged rubber compounds for excellent grip from 23°F to 113°F
- New XST+ siping and enhanced tread patterns for optimum grip at all lean angles
- Pilot® Road 4 GT: stiffer casing with a patented new technology for motorcycle tires that delivers the stability you need for heavier GT-class bikes while riding solo, two-up or with luggage, and the comfort you desire